Malina Chiropractic and Wellness Center | The Office
Insurance Accepted and Payment Plans Available
We gladly accept most health insurance. We have affordable rates and flexible payment plans allowing access to high-quality care for you and your family.
- 37 years experience serving the Atlanta area
- Atlas Orthogonal Specific Adjusting
- Offer low force, gentle treatment
- We spend time with our patients
- Large private treatment rooms
- On site x-ray/radiographic facility
- Convenient location with handicap access and transit drop off
- Physiological therapeutics (PT)
- Accept Insurance
- Auto compensation insurance pays up to 100% in most cases
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere
- Secondary evaluations/opinions
- Extensive knowledge of auto injuries
- Hundreds of hours of postgraduate education and training in
- Neurology, Orthopedics, Headaches, TMJ, Nutrition,
- Rehabilitation, Sports Injuries and Whiplash
- "No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately
Care, Cost & Coverage
Group or Individual Insurance
We attempt to take out as much of the "insurance hassle" as possible for you. We'll happily telephone your insurance company to verify your coverage benefits. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days. If your company pays the benefits they quote to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays. If you have any questions at all regarding you financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask.
Patients Without Insurance
An increasing number of patients do not have insurance, or have plans with limited coverage. We have payment plans available for those that may need it.
Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents
Please notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Notify our insurance department immediately if an attorney is representing you. Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is completed. Once the claim is settled or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees for services are due immediately.
We do accept assignment from Medicare. The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services that Medicare will cover, which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.
Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have. We will assist you if you need help in filing.
We always offer a complimentary consultation to individuals who want to discuss a particular problem in-depth with the doctor and determine if chiropractic care can help them.